Add to Favorites
Very few of you might be aware of the fact that interview is a two-way street. In this face to face meet potential employer use to ask so many questions to learn about you as well as your skills. But at the end it’s your time to return- always go to interview with some questions in your mind. You must be curious to know about the job profile, responsibilities and few details about the company, so it is the right time to ask in order to ensure that this is the right job for you.
When candidates do not ask smart questions then hiring managers to use to predict that candidate has the least interest in this job. So if you really want to grab this job then never be afraid to ask few questions at the end of an interview. You must have at least two questions for that time and they must focus on your interest to get that job or to work with that company. But before that you must spare some time to do little homework, do some research about the company, even your questions must reflect your homework.
Experts advise you to avoid those questions that have a direct answer as Yes or No. In order to make a good impression, you must have guts to ask open-ended questions. If you are still not able to decide what questions must be asked in your next job interview then go through the details below:
- You must ask them about your day to day responsibilities with that offered job profile in the company. It will help you to learn about their requirements, specific strengths and skills that they are looking for.
- Ask them about the most important qualities that a candidate must have to excel in the offered software job profile. The answer from another side of the table will bring some useful details for you. It can help you to get informed about the culture as well as expectations of the organization from their employees.
- Try to collect some information about their short-term goals like what expectations they have for this job role during first 60 days.
- One of the best questions for interview session is to ask about the culture of the organization. The details that hiring manager will reveal while answering your question will really be useful for you to take a decision about whether to join this workplace or not. You must be adaptable and comfortable in that environment.
- Take some idea of what are the long-term goals of this company or about where they expect the company to reach within next five years.
- You can also gain some information about some of the biggest competitors of the company; although you may have got this information during your home work still you can get some ideas from your interviewer.
- Ask about the biggest challenges that company is facing these days and also ask your interviewers about their best experience with that organization.
Related Topics : Free Job Posting Sites
Article Source : HR Community Forum
interview tips, interviewer, interview skills